Pages

Monday, October 24

Christmas Mixed Media Art & Fall Craft Fairs

 I've been in the studio playing hard over here.
(and completely forgetting to take pictures of the process.)
Getting ready for Christmas shows and craft fairs. 

Here's a peak at what I've been working on...






Here's where I'll be this fall.
If you are local, please stop by my booth.
I'd love to meet you.

November 3

November 6

November 12

November 19-20
Still on the list for today:
Make this soup.
Mountains of laundry. (always)
Finish painting Christmas series.
 Scan, edit, & list in shop.
Make more coffee.
Play Thomas the train.
Breathe & enjoy.

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. love your sweet whimsical snowmen!
    (and your list....happy list:))
    hope your shows and showings
    are peaceful and bright
    and roll in lots of cash!
    -Jennifer

    ReplyDelete