Pages

Monday, November 7

Autumn Inspiration & Another Winner

Another winner...
Oops! Kaira so kindly pointed out to me that my random number
generator only went up to 100 and I had 206 comments.
Big oops! So I picked another winner and the winner is:

#118
D.M.

I couldn't figure out how to post it,
but I'm working on it.
Thanks, Kaira.

**************************************************


bhg

Okay, okay, I can't stop.
I need a Pinterest timeout.
I've got to go cold turkey.
But before I do,
here is some Autumn Inspiration for you...

Sweet Little Thrills

The Sweetest Occasion














Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I am a serious "Pinter-holic" and need a time out like you. :) Love all the fab inspirations for Fall...now, if only I could get off the computer and make some! Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's why i have not signed up for it...i know i would get so lost in it!!!

    but i am soooo tempted to...

    ReplyDelete
  3. sooooo beautiful!
    And I love your wreath...heath, peace
    and sweet content be yours.
    Perfect!
    love,
    Jen

    ReplyDelete