Pages

Tuesday, October 2

31 Days of Scripture Art Journaling:: Day 2: Lots of Lines

Day 2: Lovely Lines
 
I love lines. Lots of them.
The possibilities with lines are endless.
So much of art journaling can be a simple doodle.
If you're not an addicted doodler already, don't worry.
It can be an acquired skill.
I'm using a simple, store-bought mixed media journal
and an extra fine point sharpie. Nothing too fancy.

 
When I'm teaching my class about line I give this little handout for a little guide.
It's a great jumpstart,  just to get you going.
When you can't think of anything else to doodle,
you can refer to your doodle sheet.
 


Choose a scripture & start to doodle!
 
 
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the ideas on lines!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Erin!I really like your blog! It's full of art and joy! I'll follow your everyday posts during this month. I'm sure I'll have lots of fun! Kisses from Brazil!

      Delete
  2. Is your "behold what manner of love" doodle for sale? I want one....one of my favorite verses and songs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here's my day 2:
    http://www.hopeisthewordblog.com/2013/06/26/scripture-art-journaling-1-john-217/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is what I have been looking for!

    ReplyDelete