Pages

Tuesday, June 25

Random Acts of Art and Love: Who You Are in Christ Free Printable

So I had this idea.
I first thought of it 3 years ago, way back at Artfest,
which was a life changing experience.

So when you go there you bring art trades and you trade with EVERYONE.
I mean everyone. You bring hundreds and give them away.
And you get bags and bags full of cool trades.
And anything goes.

And I couldn't believe how fun and exciting it was to get free art.
Lots of it. To see what everyone came up with.
Everyone's own style and ideas.
Life-giving.

Artfest was simply magical.
Not only did I get to meet weirdos like myself.
But I got to stay up until 3AM art journaling. together.
eating snacks and drinking wine and laughing our heads off
with strangers-turned -friends.
From all over the world.


Life-giving
is the best way I can describe it.

Anyway, I started thinking...
It was so fun to get free art. It made me giddy.
but it was also just as satisfying and happy-making
to give it away.


And I thought... what if the real world were like this?!?
What if we all carried around a little token of our art and gave it away.
At the gas station. At school. At Starbucks. At the playground.
I think the world would be a much happier place.
I know I would be a happier person.


I can already hear some of you already...
but I'm not artistic, blah, blah, blah.
It doesn't HAVE to be visual art, it can be whatever your gift happens to be.
And you have one. You have many, in fact.
It is the thing makes you come alive.
The thing that makes you think,
"Yep. I was made for this."

God created us to come alive when we give away our gifts.
Conversely, I believe that we start to wither when we ignore or
simply can't make time to use the gifts that have been entrusted to us.


I could go on and on, but I promise to stop.
I created this "Who You Really Are In Christ" to be a constant reminder to me
and to you and to the people you love.


It is truth that the world will never tell me,
but God wants me to know.
How wonderfully and beautifully made I am.
On purpose. in his image. for a purpose.
It is what my heart needs to hear.
Over and over and over again.



Who You {Really}Are in Christ 8 x 10 
4 x 6 Notecards
5 x 7 Prints
4 x 51/2 PostCards
Print Here!

Please print it on some cardstock &send it to someone (or lots of someones) you love.
send it to your child or you spouse or just pin it up on a bulletin board.
send it to a missionary an or a soldier or a camper.
And look at it to remind you of the truth about who you are.

***Please note: This is for personal inspiration & use only.***
If you'd like to use it in any other capacity just email me.
I'm nice. I'll usually say yes to nonprofits.

Lots of love to you today my friend!
Thank you for stopping by.
Thank you for printing.
Thank you for sharing.
Now go give away your gifts!


Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Thank you so very much! This is beautiful! I am printing out several to give away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are really pretty. If I had cardstock I would print them out. Thanks for sharing them freely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an encouraging post. It cheered me and you are very talented.
    We appreciate your participation in our weekly AG challenge. Thank you so much for showcasing this wonderful art with us at WAW.
    Psalm 23 Blessings,
    Carole Robb Bisson
    Word Art Wednesday
    PS I joined your blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Erin: Thank you for sharing your faith, your encouraging words, and your beautiful art. It's such a blessing to have you fellowship and share with us. I appreciate your participation, and hope you're having a blessed week.
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great reminder of who we are in Christ. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Erin,

    Thank you for such and inspiring post and for your amazing creative and giving spirit and for sharing your lovely art with us. I am going to give this to my dear friend, Maria, my spiritual soulmate and Sister in Christ. I know she will love it as much as I do! Thank you for inspiring me to create my art for the glory of God!

    God Bless You,

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE your idea and this printable! Thank you!!! Bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you are still getting these comments. I just discovered this and it will be a wonderful addition inside my Christmas cards as a reminder what the Christmas letter I am sending is about.

    ReplyDelete